Saturday, October 23, 2010

Summer Mountains! Day 1










We now begin another trip series. I'll try to keep it short, since basically there are just a ton of mountain pictures (I tried to throw in a few flowers and people though...). In August, I went backpacking in the Southern part of Sequoia National Park around Mineral King. It was awesome, challenging, beautiful, everything you want in a backpacking trip. Some of the pictures were sort of disappointing and I have a new UV filter that was not working as well as I would like. Or more precisely, was causing more problems than I would like. (I still have no idea what the problem is/was...) Still, out of the 500+ photos I took, there are a few worth posting I'm sure :). I have very good intentions of getting out to take some fall pictures before it is too late as well, but we'll see if it happens. I may have already waited too long and I still have to write and apply for jobs before any such thing can happen! In the meantime, I'll dream of hiking in the mountains with no computer!

No comments: