Thursday, August 27, 2009

Actually returning


IMG_2196, originally uploaded by cmlamber.




IMG_2165, originally uploaded by cmlamber.




IMG_2172, originally uploaded by cmlamber.




IMG_2332, originally uploaded by cmlamber.


So last post, I claimed I was returning, but clearly was not. Now I'm actually back home from research and teaching, so its back to writing and posting. I have a chapter to write, which means plenty of posting to come!! This trip, I went to both LA and San Francisco. It was a working trip though, so I didn't take many pictures. Those that I did take were either of documents (fun, fun! And an alternative to photocopies for historical research for those of you who are not in the know) or not that great. So instead, here are some photos from various previous trips to California.

No comments: